fredag 23 november 2012

Amazing stuff

It's a curse to hang out too much on Facebook. There's so much pointless stuff, mutual material admiration and things going on. But we've got to admit it's also a purely amazing vantage point into lots of wondrous things.

Take this video for example, out today, and the stuff that dreams are made of.

I'm not gonna add anything else here because then it'd be just like Facebook.

Well well.

Also today I've worked on improving my paddle gear. Mainly with reflexes. It's really addictive. Now I can't wait to get out there into the dark waves. Here's a few pictures.





Be well now,
Andreas

PS. Okay okay, I can't help it. Here's another truly lovely film clip.

1 kommentar:

Abigail Sykes sa...

Att se det slutet, när man sett början... Wow. Tack för tipset!